It’s August, and I hope everyone is as excited for the new school year as I am. As we prepare, I wanted to let you know that we did something here at the OPSRC that everyone struggles with: we made a change.
Last year, we introduced online PD for state-mandated training, and it was an overwhelming success. In fact, it was so successful that you (our members) effectively broke it. We love taking feedback from schools and providing services that you’re asking for, and that’s what this online PD was born out of. We assumed a few schools would use it, and we’d be providing a great service.
It turns out that so many people used it that it would no longer handle all of your needs. So we’ve got a brand new system that was chosen with scalability in mind. As we grow and as you take advantage of the system, our platform will grow with us.
It also has some pretty cool features that our other system didn’t have. Let me walk you through some things you should know about:
- Your school staff is added as a team, and you can see leaderboards for your school and who is completing the most PD.
- We can make people on your staff admins so they can run reports and see who has completed what courses and when they were completed.
- You can add your own PD to the system for your district to use and take advantage of.
- Our new system ensures compliance on state-required courses and will make sure that all of your staff are reminded to complete the courses every year.
- It will allow us to run live trainings and more complex courses as well.
We’re excited about the new system and can’t wait to see how you will use it for your district. Here’s a video that will explain how your people can sign up:
To sign up you go to this link:
And the login link is here: