NWEA Regional Applying Reports Workshop
Attend this FREE full day workshop to get hands-on with your MAP reports. Learn to access, interpret, and apply the data and plan together to use it to inform ongoing work, with a particular focus on goal setting with students.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This content is intended for staff members who will be applying MAP data from teacher reports or supporting other staff members in the work. For the greatest impact, we recommend that participants include teachers, instructional coaches, data teams, school leadership teams, administrators, and assessment coordinators.
WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
Morning: Essential Reports for Teachers
- Access, interpret, and apply MAP reports used by teachers and instructional coaches such as the Teacher/Class Report and Class Breakdown Reports
- Meet individual student needs by identifying targeted instructional groups based on MAP goal area performance data
- Boost differentiation efforts by connecting groups of students to skills in the MAP Learning Continuum
Afternoon: Student Goal Setting and Growth
- Access, interpret, and apply student growth data using the Achievement Status and Growth Reports
- Develop sound student learning goals using growth projections and learning statements from the Student Goal Setting Worksheet and the Learning Continuum
- Engage students in goal setting and build shared ownership of data with students and parents
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Welcome - Breakfast, Coffee and Check in
9:00AM - 12:00 PM Morning Session - Essential Reports for Teachers
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch - Provided On-Site
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Afternoon Session - Student Goal Setting and Growth