Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Position Summary for Operations Manager:
Provide administrative support in the planning, implementation, and support of the Head of School for The Academy of Seminole (TAOS). Work assignments may be complex in nature where considerable judgment, tact, creativity and initiative are required in resolving problems and completing tasks. Typical responsibilities include compiling, organizing, developing, and reporting information relative to budget, inventory, training, maintenance, and support of operations.
Education/Certification, and Experience
- Associate’s degree or higher (Bachelor’s degree preferred) ; or two or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate good judgment and diplomacy
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Manage multiple priorities effectively
- Maintain effective working relationships
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain calendars
- Track deadlines
- Route incoming calls
- Organize meetings
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Ability to edit, proofread, and process official documents
- Prepare and submit information for state and federal reporting requirements
- Assist in financial preparation
- Other duties as assigned
Physical / Environmental Factors:
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. TAOS considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status. TAOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Seminole, OK
Salary Range: $35,000 to $45,000 - commensurate with experience
Employment type: Full-time