Middle School Social Studies (coaching)
Cleveland Middle School is seeking a Social Studies Teacher and Coach
- Plans and delivers OAS-aligned lessons that drive student achievement
- Build strong relationships with students, teachers, and families
- Shows self-awareness through identifying personal strengths and weaknesses
- Continuously seeks feedback and opportunities for growth, learns from mistakes, and takes steps based upon feedback
- Demonstrates a no-nonsense nurturer classroom management style.
Cleveland Middle School is seeking an innovative and qualified teacher and coach to join our faculty. We are a school that prides itself on creating opportunities and giving students hope through education. Our focus is to find creative ways to develop and foster 4 key characteristics in students: 1. Ability to Hope and Dream for the future. 2. Critical Thinking Skills. 3. Technology Skills. 4. Organization Skills. This position entails fostering those 4 characteristics through middle school Social Studies and MS Girls Athletics (emphasis basketball).
Cleveland is a great lake community located 35 minutes from both downtown Tulsa and Stillwater. If serving students and making a difference in rural education is something that interests you please send your cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com, directly apply go to: