Culture and Operations Associate
Reporting to the Head of School, a Culture + Operations Associate will execute on school culture and operational priorities to ensure the success of all academic and cultural programming. The Culture + Ops Associate will dive in to add value quickly in a variety of capacities - and, in so doing, will block and tackle for the school leader so that he/she can focus on leading the school.
- Support and oversee school-wide operational systems. Support the school operations team to ensure seamless execution of all operational systems each day, including, but not limited to, food provision, transportation (arrival and dismissal), emergency plans, facility maintenance and upkeep, supply and asset inventory and maintenance (technology, books, classroom supplies, etc.).
- Provide school culture support. Work with the Deans of Students to provide additional supports to scholars and ensure that culture systems run smoothly. The Culture + Operations Associate will be a presence throughout the building, providing support and monitoring in the Dean’s office, in classrooms, in hallways, and during Intervention block to support implementation of school culture systems. The Culture + Ops Associate will support the culture team with specific student behavioral interventions, and will help Deans monitor and follow up with families regarding student attendance each day.
- Support the Operations team in student recruitment activities. Support the student enrollment process by making phone calls, giving prospective families tours of our schools, and completing paperwork; Plan and staff student and family engagement and enrollment events; Meet with network recruitment leaders to determine student attrition risks.
- Manage student data and compliance. Serve as resident expert on the student information system and ensure accuracy of this system; ensure accurate submission of student attendance; ensure school is adhering to all local/state compliance and reporting requirements.
- Develop a strong school community and identity. Plan and own the execution of school-wide and off-site events, (including field trips, Family Nights, and New Student Orientations) and extra-curricular activities and clubs - and ensure attendance by school community members, families and staff.
- Increase agency and access for families. Produce high-quality written communication on the behalf of the school (family newsletters, flyers, school marketing materials, etc.); advocate for students and their parents; help provide access to multiple types of resources for our families.
Who You Are
Our ideal Culture and Operations Associate will have an unwavering belief that our students can achieve at an exceptionally high level. Beyond that, a successful candidate is:
- Deeply committed to serving our kids.
- A detail maven and masterful executor.
- A gritty problem-solver.
- Customer service oriented.
- A growth-minded tinkerer.
- Other qualifications: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.